- Anaheim is a city outside Los Angeles, in Southern California.
It's home to various theme parks, sports teams, and the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Population 350,742 (2015).
- Area Code 657, 714.
- Tax: 17% Hotel Tax; 8% Sales Tax.
- Time Zone: PST - Pacific Standard Time: November – March. PDT - Pacific Daylight Time: March - November.
- Credit Cards are widely accepted throughout the city. ATM machines are located in many public spaces, hotels, banks and in the Convention Center.
- Hotel Personnel/Porterage: $1.00-$2.00 per parcel or bag of luggage.
- Restaurants: 16-20% of the total bill is a good rule of thumb for tipping.
- Hotel Valet: $2.00-$3.00 to attendant.
- Housekeeping Services: $3.00 per day.
- Concierge Services: $2.00-$5.00 depending on services.
- Taxi: 15% of total.
Traveling to Anaheim and around Orange County is a breeze for visitors. Four major airports, Amtrak, Metrolink, public transportation, shuttle services and taxi, limousine and rideshare companies can get you here and to everywhere you want to be.
John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA)
Distance from Anaheim Convention Center: 13 miles (20 minutes)
- More than 250 daily nonstop flights on major carriers
- More than 20 nonstop domestic and international routes
- Renovated ground transportation center
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Distance from ACC: 34 miles (45 minutes)
- Over 1,500 arrivals and departures per day to over 90 destinations
- Nearly 700 daily flights to 85 U.S. cities
- More than 900 weekly nonstop flights to 67 cities in 34 countries on 59 airlines
- Services about 125 international arrivals per day
- Second-busiest U.S. airport, fifth-busiest in the world
Long Beach Airport (LGB)
Distance from ACC: 18 miles (30 minutes)
- More than 450 weekly nonstop flights to 12 U.S. cities including direct flights to New York City (JFK) and Boston (BOS)
- Small-airport convenience, large-airport destinations
LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT)
Distance from ACC: 35 miles (45 minutes)
- More than 60 daily flights including nonstop service to 15 cities
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Knott's Berry Farm Soak City OC
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Discovery Cube Orange County
- Flightdeck Flight Simulator
- Dana Wharf Sportfishing and Whale Watching
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Anaheim Dad Miller Golf Course
- Anaheim Ducks
- The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim