Important Information for NSBA Attendees
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - Cancellation deadline to avoid penalty of one night's room and tax.
- Friday, March 1, 2019 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- Friday, March 14, 2019 - Last day to make changes through NSBA Housing
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - Reservation changes/cancels can be made directly with your confirmed hotel.
If you are a National Connections or General Attendee, you may proceed to the Make a Reservation page to book your hotel. Please also note the list below for hotels not served by the complimentary NSBA shuttle.
COSA Headquarters Hotel - Philadelphia 201 Hotel (formerly the Sheraton Downtown).
Registrants for the COSA seminar may book under their dedicated room block at the Philadelphia 201 Hotel (formerly the Sheraton Downtown). Individual registration codes are required.
Deadline to book in COSA’s Philadelphia 201 room block is January 7, 2019. After that, all reservations need to be booked in any available hotels in the General Attendee block on this website.
Shuttle service to/from the convention center will not be provided for the following hotels, as they are with-in easy walking distance to the Pennsylvania Convention Center (arrangements can be made for those requiring ADA assistance):
- Aloft Downtown
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Courtyard Downtown
- Four Points City Center
- Hampton Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Home2 Suites Convention Center
- Le Meridien Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Center City
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia