Important Housing Information for E3 Exhibitors
A deposit check in the amount of one night’s room and tax per reservation can be submitted to replace the credit card at a later date. For instructions on how to pay by check, visit E3 Housing Support.
Book 1 to 9 individual reservations here.
Housing block assignment process:
- Complete the Room Block Request Form.
- Hotel assignments are made according to the available room inventory at the company’s preferred hotel(s) at the time their room block request is processed. We cannot guarantee in advance that you will receive one of your listed hotels.
- All online block requests will immediately receive a Housing Request Acknowledgement email from E3 Housing. That email serves to verify that the request has been received and for you to review the details that were submitted. That email is not a confirmation of a hotel itself.
- E3 Housing will issue a Group Block Contract by email once a hotel has been assigned.
- Once you have signed and returned your contract to E3 Housing, your block will be considered confirmed and you will be emailed log-in instructions to manage your rooms online.
The following are important deadlines once your hotel has been confirmed:
- May 8, 2019 - Rooming list deadline for blocks of 10 or more rooms.
- May 23, 2019 - Cancellation deadline in order to avoid penalty of one night's room and tax per cancelled reservation.
- May 29, 2019 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- May 31, 2019 - Reservation changes/cancellations are made directly with the hotel(s). E3 Housing is no longer able to process changes or new reservations.
Important Credit Card Policies:
The credit card provided will not be charged by E3 Housing.
Your confirmed hotel has the right to charge the card for one night's room and tax per reservation after May 22, 2019.
If you wish to replace a credit card in a reservation prior to potential hotel charges, you must contact E3 Housing no later than May 21, 2019.
The credit card number provided in the reservations cannot be charged by the hotels for anything other than advance deposits of one night’s room and tax, or late cancellation and no show penalties.
All attendees will need to provide credit cards upon arrival to pay for any unpaid nights and incidental charges. If an attendee is not paying their own charges, then another credit card holder needs to provide written authorization directly to the hotel.
Failure to check in on your scheduled date of arrival or failure to abide by the stated cancellation policy will result in the loss of your entire reservation and may be subject to a cancellation or no show penalty.