AUSA 2019 Housing Information
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - Last day to request housing based on availability.
- Monday, September 23, 2019 - Last day to make changes through AUSA Housing.
- Please Note the Following Cancellation Deadlines for Individual Reservations:
- 7 Days Prior to Arrival:
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Renaissance Washington, DC
- Friday, September 27, 2019:
Grand Hyatt Washington, DC
- Monday, September 30, 2019:
All other hotels
- Cancellation Deadline For Groups of 10+ Rooms: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Attendee and exhibiting companies may reserve no more than 5 rooms per hotel at the Courtyard Downtown/Convention Center, Marriott Marquis, Renaissance Washington DC, and Residence Inn Downtown/Convention Center.
To stay in a government per diem rate room, please book your room through the Government Attendee Hotel Reservations Website.
Beware of Unauthorized Agencies!
CMR (Convention Management Resources) is the official hotel management company for the 2019 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition. No other hotel management company or travel agency is authorized to place reservations on behalf of AUSA. These companies have not entered into agreements with the Washington, DC hotels and are not able to guarantee rates and accommodations during the dates of the conference. Should you be contacted by any other agency other than CMR, send us a message through the AUSA Housing Support Center.